Windows Mail Setup Instructions
1. Select Tools, then Accounts.
2. Select the Add button...Choose to add an E-mail Account.
3. Enter the name you want to display on the emails you send.
4. Enter your Inter.net email address in the appropriate field on this page.
5. Choose either POP3 or IMAP server type, and enter the mail server in both boxes below. IMAP will provide better access to your mail on the go and provide stronger redundancy. POP3 will move the mail to your computer, leaving you more server space, but the redundancy is lost unless your client is set to leave a copy of your messages on the server until deleted on your local PC.